Complaints Code of Conduct

Effective Date: March, 2024 Telecom Limited provide affordable, easy to use travel bundles for eSIM in over 150 countries worldwide. Even if not all of the pieces that make up our services are produced by us, we are still accountable for the services we offer to you, thus we will work with our suppliers to ensure that any issues with their services are promptly resolved.

We go out of our way to make sure that our customers are satisfied with the level of service they receive as well as the goods and services we provide. But even with all of our greatest efforts, things can still go wrong. We take customer complaints seriously and work hard to find effective solutions.

Process to register a Complaint

For any complaints, please write to us at

We will make every effort to quickly and effectively address your issue while keeping you updated at all times. We typically try to handle complaints within 7 working days, although this isn't always possible depending on the specifics of the complaint. If, however, you are not satisfied with the way your complaint is being handled, you can ask the person you are speaking to to forward it to the Complaint Escalations Team. If we are unable to address the issue, we will inform you in writing.

Dispute Resolution

If it has been more than 8 weeks since you first got in touch with us to complain or if we've written to you suggesting that things are at a standstill, you can seek the Ombudsman for assistance (details below). Dispute Resolution Centre for Communications 3300 Daresbury Park, Daresbury, Warrington, WA4 4HS T: 0330 440 1614 F:

The independent company Ombudsman Services has received Ofcom's approval to offer an alternative dispute resolution (ADR) service. Communications providers and their consumer and small business clients resolve disputes through ADR services that have received approval from Ofcom.

Their responsibility is to fairly investigate complaints by hearing both sides of the story. Before advising any action that could be required to make things right, they consider the facts that have been provided to them. Alternatively, you can ask us to agree to an early referral to ADR (i.e., that we issue a deadlock letter) if you are ever unsatisfied with the development of your complaint. Even if we are actively working to resolve your complaint, we reserve the right to deny your request.